Related Articles


Related Categories


Recently Added


Credit Reporting Bureaus

Your Ad Here

Frank Said:

How do we go about reporting non-paying clients to the credit bureaus?

We Answered:

You can contact the business offices of equifax experian and trans union - you need to pay a fee to become a member but then you can report your unpaying clients to them. You can become a member of one bureau or all three. Your Ad Here

Discuss It!